F&BKP Annual Plan 2015
The Food & Business Knowledge Platform has published its Annual Plan 2015. The document defines the Platform’s strategic goals and outlines the activities for the year 2015.
The strategic goals of the F&BKP to increase food and nutrition security (FNS) are to contribute to:
- Coherent policy development and programmes supported by an efficient knowledge and research system.
- Increased investments and collaboration from the Dutch private sector and local entrepreneurs, traders and investors in Low- and Middle-Income Countries (LMICs).
- Relevance (focus and coherence) and efficient use of Dutch, local, and international knowledge and research capacity.
The F&BKP has defined activities ordered around three main pillars:
- Providing overviews, disseminating knowledge and inspiring professionals by presenting good practices and cutting edge knowledge under the selected topics on the F&BKP Knowledge Portal.
- Supporting knowledge activities of networks through sharing knowledge, co-creating knowledge, deepening existing knowledge and translating knowledge into policy and practice. For key themes several knowledge initiatives and studies are organized.
- Preparing the scope of NWO-WOTRO’s F&B Global Challenges Fund (GCP) and Applied Research Fund (ARF), and actively supporting research teams within these programs to achieve impact on practice and policy.
Please downlaod the F&BKP Annual Plan 2015 to read more detailed information on the Theroy of Change, Knowledge Agenda, three pillars, and the overall management of the F&BKP.