New insights in innovation, technological development and the global challenges are key during the WUR Business Day on Thursday 26 September. Join the Wageningen University & Research Business Day “Finding answers together” to get inspired by science and to find out how the latest and most relevant research and innovation can contribute to the innovation agenda of organizations .
The Business Day offers an inspirational view into the latest scientific insights and research and their possibilities for any organization. The day starts in a plenary session with dynamic contributions from Rens Buchwaldt of the Executive Board WUR and an external key-note speaker. Following this, the programme offers the opportunity to visualize, discuss and experience innovation, through a variety of break-out sessions. Plenty of opportunity to explore and strengthen contacts with WUR experts and other innovation stakeholders located on Wageningen Campus.
Please follow this link for online registration.
Six challenging topics for inspiration and idea sharing:
- New proteins: where to find them and how to use them?
- The climate challenge translated into manageable actions
- Data and platforms: what are the business perspectives?
- Phenotyping: innovative measuring and modelling to improve performances
- The circularity challenge: finding and implementing solutions at different levels
- Finding the balance between sustainable production and healthy nutrition
Participants can can select preferred themes and discover future perspectives with peers from the fields of business, government and science.
Register now, as there is a limited number of entries available.
- This event has passed.