IFPRI organizes a virtual Event to launch the 2020 Global Food Policy Report: Building Inclusive Food Systems. It takes place only online on April 7, 2020 from 12:15 PM to 01:15 PM EDT.
Food systems are critical to every aspect of people’s well-being, from what they eat to how they earn their livelihoods to their options for the future. IFPRI’s flagship report highlights the critical role that inclusive food systems can play in improving nutrition, creating employment and income-generating opportunities, and increasing empowerment of disadvantaged groups.
- Johan Swinnen, Director General, IFPRI
- John McDermott, Director, CGIAR Research Program on Agriculture for Nutrition and Health (A4NH)
- Rob Vos, Director, Markets, Trade and Institutions Division, IFPRI
- Laura Zseleczky, Program Manager, IFPRI
- Rajul Pandya-Lorch, Director, Communications and Public Affairs, IFPRI
- This event has passed.