Are you a company or organisation looking for new market opportunities and solutions in the Horticulture Sector in Eastern Africa? Then this is the event for you!
8 AgriProFocus Country networks (Rwanda, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Burundi, North- and South Kivu, Zambia and Ethiopia) are participating in a regional event to stimulate innovations and trade between the different regions, with an emphasis on Fruits and Vegetables.
This is the first event of its kind to create a regional market place where companies can do business, promote farmer entrepreneurship, collect new information and business solutions, and advocate for improved trade environment and relations in the region.
Watch the promotional video
Take this unique opportunity and:
- Exhibit and showcase innovative horticulture products and services to event visitors in an appropriate and effective environment.
- Share information, exchange experiences and do matchmaking with interested clients. Each company will have a booth to do business and conclude business deals.
- Join key international, regional and domestic agri-business players and decision makers in highly interactive discussions during the forums and investor platforms: speakers will share existing investment and regional trade opportunities in Horticulture
- Network with other key players in well customized and interactive B2B sessions, business cocktails and exhibition.
- Be a winner in our business innovation competition and be able to pitch and promote your business to an expert jury and win a sponsord trip to Kigali.
Would you like to exhibit your product/services/innovations? Participate in the conference? Register HERE!
Organizers of the event
Ministry of Agriculture and Animal Resources of Rwanda, the National Agricultural Export Development Board, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands, Netherlands-African Business Council, Private Sector Federation of Rwanda, Rwanda Horticulture Interprofessional Organization (RHIO), SPARK and AgriProFocus.
- This event has passed.