During the Lunchtime Conference on December 9, 2015, organized by the External Cooperation Infopoint, the New Partnership for Africa’s Development (NEPAD) will present its work with a focus on Agriculture & Rural Transformation.
The NEPAD, as an African Union strategic framework spearheaded by African leaders, is both a vision and a policy framework for Africa. During the lunch conference, the NEPAD Agency will present its work to facilitate and coordinate the implementation of priority programmes, by focusing notably on Agriculture and Rural Transformation.
- Mr Bernard Rey, Deputy Head of Unit, DEVCO C1 – Rural Development, Food Security, Nutrition Presentation
- Mrs Estherine Lisinge Fotabong, Director, Programme Implementation and Coordination, NEPAD Planning and Coordinating Agency
- Conference Language: English Q&A session: English and French
- Registration required via: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/implementation-of-the-new-partnership-for-africas-development-nepad-tickets-19889421796
- Background Information: www.ec.europa.eu/europeaid/info-point
- This event has passed.