The Food Valley Expo has become a well-known exhibition and conference in the Netherlands. The annual Food Valley Expo is the perfect day to find potential Dutch and international partners, to gain inspiration and to be informed about the latest trends and innovations in agro-food. And this year the Food Valley Expo is celebrating its 10th anniversary.
08.00 – 09.45
10.00 – 12.00
Science for Business: In two hours time you will be updated on the most promising developments in science for business and the practical insights.
And other sessions and workshops.
11.45 – 01.15
Lunch & Networking.
All day Business Market: Dozens of agro-food companies have a booth at the trade show where they will present themselves, their products and services.
Food Match International: Meet agrifood organizations that can advise you on your international business activities. Meeting them means expanding you international network and matching opportunities.
Taste & Try: Taste samples of innovative food products @ the Holland Food Valley House.
13.15 – 15.30
Inspire & participate: Presentations by inspiring speakers. Amongst others:
- Marc Teerlink (IBM Watson Group), What will computing cook up next?
- Aalt Dijkhuizen (Dutch Top Sector Agri & Food) will give an inspiring insight in Dutch agro-food now and in the future.
- Moderator: Astrid Joosten
- Announcement of the Food Valley Award winner
- Innovations in the spotlights and the announcement of the winner of the Food Valley Award 2014.
- Food Valley NL Highlights
15.30 – 17.00
Business & innovation
Sessions & workshops
Drinks, Bites & Networking
- This event has passed.