The Africa Fertilizer Agribusiness Conference is the latest special collaboration between CRU Events and The African Fertilizer and Agribusiness Partnership (AFAP). This unique partnership offers unrivalled networking opportunities with senior decision makers from the biggest fertilizer buyers and manufacturers in some of the world’s fastest growing fertilizer markets. The conference takes place in South Africa on September 24 -26, 2018.
After the success of previous events in Tanzania, Ghana and Mozambique, we are delighted to be bringing the conference to Cape Town, South Africa.
Conference sessions will be centred on how partnership, investment and innovation can boost fertilizer trade and allow agribusiness to flourish in this region. It promises the opportunity to gain first-hand understanding of the challenges and opportunities and unrivalled access to high-level, hard to reach decision makers.
This year’s themes will include:
- Mining for nutrients in Africa – latest updates on key projects across the continent
- Fertilizer plant round table – discuss your technical issues and solutions
- Cash crop market insights on cocoa, coffee and other growth markets
- Agri-investment showcases – agro-execs present projects to investors
- Spotlight sessions on Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, and South Africa, and South African market dynamics
- Dedicated stream on speciality fertilizer and precision agriculture innovationHow improvements in logistics, blending and soil science are building demand
- Agrodealer round table – distributors from the continent share their views
Comprehensive overview of the fertilizer supply and agribusiness value chain
- The one African fertilizer and agribusiness event you need to attend
- 400+ senior fertilizer executives and agribusiness stakeholders
- Technical agenda for African fertilizer production engineers and plant operators
- Hear the world’s leading suppliers of fertilizer discuss their African growth strategies
- Major agriculture, agribusiness and agro-food companies outline market trends
- Unmatched networking opportunities throughout the 3 days
- Dedicated funding programmes to secure attendance of African agrodealers
- This event has passed.